Open Space - Cambodia - Street Children - Version 2 suitably inserted - long(ish)

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Tue Aug 15 04:55:30 PDT 2006

Dear Nigel,

How inspiring indeed!

I've just posted your story on the listserv
reseauforumouvert at yahoogroups.com, which has about 150
people on it, primarily Haitians but expats too who
are either using or interested in using open space.

thank you again!

john

=== message truncated ===

http://circlesofchange.com participatory learning & leadership