Working with visual artists at an Open Space

JL Walker B. jlwalker at terra.cl
Fri Aug 11 15:32:46 PDT 2006

Chris:

I think these guys from Germany also contribute with a lot of inspiration:
http://www.visuelle-protokolle.de/english/web/i_intro_eng.html

Only one cent in front of all my debts with you and your magnificant and
permanent development and support.
Thanks for you a lot.

Juan Luis
www.amigoconsultores.cl