SV: OS on OS XIV

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Aug 7 15:13:14 PDT 2006

At this late time, just a BIG THANKS to the russian team who arranged this
increadible event. I will share more as soon as I?ve got some more sleep. I
arrived in my home an hour ago. For me it has been a very very rich week in
Moscow and I?m already longing to go to Ukraine. Just wishing I could have
joined the party tonight too, instead of sitting in the plane.
Good night
Thomas Herrmann