Whale watched in Moscow!

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 21:42:11 PDT 2006

Thomas, I wish I could have been with you when you spotted WHALE! Here's the
poem for Whale (Record Keeper) from the Medicine Cards...

Whale...
	Of mighty oceans,
		You have seen it all.
			Secrets of the ages are
				Heard within your call.

Teach me how to hear your worlds,
	And how to understand,
		The very roots of history,
			Of when our world began.

Many blessing to those of you in Moscow for OSonOS!  I am with you in
spirit.

Namasté,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez