OSonOSinUS, 2007

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Aug 1 19:23:15 PDT 2006

Ted--

2007 is correct. Are we looking ahead or what?!

                              :-Doug.
                              What wants to happen in your communities?

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:54:10 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
Subject: Whale watched in Moscow!

I did it!
Believe it or not, it took only a day to find the first whale. Our dear collegue Dyamka got in contact with me and took me on a whale safari in a canal here in Moscow. And we found it. It used to go around in the North-sea but is now docked next to a park. It is HUGE! I will share some photos later on.
Those of you on your way here / be ready for a great city, I've been all over! Still learning the alphabet, the metro and the way of life in MOscow. So BIG learning going on all the time.
Looking forward to meeting you on thursday night!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann(from an internet cafe close to Bolsjoj theatre)