Zelle's story

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 13:51:30 PDT 2006

Dear Zelle

Great story!  And a triumph for self organising and taking responsibility.

Well done!

Kind regards

Kerry
Edinburgh

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:47:11 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: douglas germann <76066.515 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: introduction

Bui--

We are pleased to have you on the list!

Last fall I did one for my church where we did 4 evenings in a row, 6:00
to 8:30 pm. It worked.

A couple of years ago, I did one in a senior healthcare setting, 3
Wednesday afternoons in a row, I think from 3 to 6 pm each time. It
worked.

If you have difficulty finding the reports on the OSlist archives, let
me know, and I'll see if I can find my copies to send to you.

				:- Doug Germann
				Looking for people making change