Open Space for small groups

Justin T. Sampson justin at krasama.com
Thu Aug 10 10:39:12 PDT 2006

Howdy,

Some Open Space writings mention that OS works for groups as small as
five. How does the process change for small groups? I chair an
organization that meets once each month for 3 hours, typically with 5
to 15 members in attendence, and I'm wondering if Open Space might
work for us.

Cheers,
Justin

P.S. I've just joined OSLIST -- I read Harrison's OST book recently,
and just got my first little nibble of OS at the National Conference
on Dialogue and Deliberation.