Survey on the language of facilitation

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun Apr 30 20:40:41 PDT 2006

Andrew,
Thank you for the invitation to participate in the survey. I began
taking the survey and then saw that it would take more time to give
careful answers to the questions.

The survey is an invitation to take me deeper with who I
am professionally and personally, to think about congruence in all
parts of life. It also helps me think more about how I use my body in
facilitation. Lots there!

And the survey monkey is a great tool.
One application I can see straight off for it: it makes writing books
a self-organizing process!

Are there any notes from the conversations you have been having on
facilitation?

Warmly,
raffi

Raffi Aftandelian