XIV Open Space on Open Space Moscow

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:39:40 PDT 2006

Driving from Indianapolis to Chicago (and then back again) can very
expensive. There is the cost of gas alone.  Plus it is not a short hop!

It's a good suggestion to look at Chicago but taking such a route adds quite
a lot of stress, economic and other kinds of stress.

Who knows how high gas will be in August?!

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick