here's another test. . .

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:46:26 PDT 2006

Agneta, last month there was a gathering very similar to the evolutionary
salon held in Denmark called "Moving the Edge" and I believe there are plans
to have another "Moving the Edge" in Denmark in August.

Not Sweden, of course, but much closer than Whidbey Island in Puget Sound.
If you would like me to send you an informational link about "Moving the
Edge" (several of their organizers attended our January evolutionary salon
in Seattle area and we are linked to the same online space), give me your
email and I'll send it to you.  therese.fitzpatrick#gmail.com

It is a BIG undertaking, Agneta.  I am holding endless details as the
registrar but the real work of holding the space for this event is very,
very challenging.  A great challenge, but gosh, holding space for the May
evolutionary salon is the most powerful energy work I've ever done.  Each
day, I am moved ever-more-deeply by the great power seeking to emerge into
human systems.  The closer and closer the May evolutionary salon is, the
more I feel the power of what is seeking to emerge into the world.  Thank
goodness I have a team of people holding this space for no one could hold it
alone. . . . . which is one of the reasons we 'need' evolutionary salons.
So many people are seeking to have conversations about the energy contained
in the evolutionary salon work.

I will do my best to give a report to this list on the salon after it
happens.

Thanks for your interest, Agneta.