Warm Ups, Kick Starting Slow Starters

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Fri Apr 21 04:55:01 PDT 2006

I've been mostly a lurker on this lilstsev - but I want you all to know what an inspiration and
energizer the daily offerings are. Open Space is so much more than a participatory
envisioning/planning process, though this is how I describe it to my adult edn colleagues - it's a
way of looking at and engaging the world, one that we all need in these times of conflict and
uncertainty.

Thank you.