here's another test. . .

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 15:24:22 PDT 2006

Tree, I am happy to see that the evolutionary salons continue.  I'm holding
the intention to make it to one (much like I did for Spirited Work) but
unfortunately cannot do this one.  I will be thinking about all of you at
lovely Whidbey and look forward to hearing about the fabulous conversations.

Warmly,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.