Facilitation training in the UK?

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Thu Apr 20 06:47:12 PDT 2006

Dear Agneta,

there is a training in Germany, co-organized by our berlin open space
cooperative from November 2 through 6, 2006. Actually, participants from
EU member states (except Germany) and from Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey,
Island, Liechtenstein and Norway are eligibly to receive an individual
training grant up to 1500 EUR from the European Commission within the
Grundtvig 3 Program. More details on www.boscop.de -> Training

Greetings
Jo

--