Warm Ups, Kick Starting Slow Starters

Brendan Mckeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Apr 19 07:04:29 PDT 2006

Good point Harrison - my feeling is that some may have been there for
reasons other than the sponsor's specific invitation....maybe because they
thought they'd better show up rather than miss something, maybe because
they had vested, personal interests in the outcomes, maybe because they
wanted to network with the right people...and who knows what else???
....leads me to ask, what are valid reasons for showing up?
If folks answer the invitation and show up, are they the right people no
matter what their personal interests/agendas might be?
Mmmm - I can't presume that they're there just to make up the numbers -
there must be a reason.....
And might I add, one of the co-sponsors said after the event: "now I know
who I don't wish to work with on this project" (lack of passion was evident).
Cheers
Brendan

.