what is OST?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Apr 10 13:44:07 PDT 2006

A quick translation for those of you scattered throughout the British
Commonwealth who, like me, grew up watching Dr. Who:

"Open Space Technology is a TARDIS".

For those of you not familiar with the profound implications of this
sentence, you will need to do some Googling around!  Start
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardis>

All you need to know is that it's a lot bigger inside than it is outside!

Cheers,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN