Room Set-Up Questions

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Mon Apr 10 09:44:08 PDT 2006

Thanks, Peggy, for the alternative suggestion. Given that notes are
important to this group and have always been described as a part of the
meeting outcomes, I will think through how your idea for ensuring that
they get collected beyond the actual meeting date might play out. I
think the client might appreciate having an option like this. I also
appreciate your comment about the follow-up effort that is involved.
Will make sure they realize that.

Kathleen