commitments, transparency, state of grace documents

Eric Lilius elilius at halhinet.on.ca
Mon Apr 10 09:02:14 PDT 2006

Chris Weaver wrote:
>   What I have found is that my own commitments as a leader have
> increasingly shifted away from commitments to specific form, content,
> or outcome, and toward commitment to process.  Inviting, opening,
> holding space have incrementally BECOME the purpose, the fire at the
> center of the wheel.
>

> So when Michael asks, "Has anyone put his mind to the connection of
> spirit and selforganisation?" I say, Yes, and I'm happy to know that
> my mind can only barely touch it, like looking at the sun.
>
> Chris
Shortly after reading Chris's email, the universe presented me with this
quote:

"Ultimately what we're touching is the invisible, all-pervasive Intelligence
that surrounds us and penetrates us. It is grooming us to be able to
tolerate its splendour. It can't just reveal itself openly because we would
be forfeited; we'd never know what hit us."
-Terence McKenna

May we all come to realise our true nature
Eric
http://www.haliburtonfolk.com
http://savethefrostcentre.ca

Eric Lilius