Room Set-Up Questions

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Thu Apr 6 17:35:52 PDT 2006

Thanks, Harrison, for affirming that 4 concentric circles is okay - and
for the suggestion to identify additional space options. We may have
some possibilities there. I will explore them.

I do have quite a few lap tops, it's true. Because this session is in
the middle of a more traditional conference, I wanted to be sure to get
their notes recorded since the OS ballroom has to be re-set for a
keynote and we can't stay in that room past noon. Guess I could have
some of the lap tops set up in an adjacent courtyard area where they'll
be picking up their box lunches (and probably continuing their
conversations). Whaddya think?

ko