Evaluations of Open Space in Novi Sad, Serbia

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 18:57:02 PDT 2006

CHRIS- WHAT A GIFTED COMMUNICATOR!

--- Chris Corrigan <chris at chriscorrigan.com> wrote:

> Rather than use the term givens, I use the term invitation.  For me,
> cultivating practices of invitation among the leadership,
> participants and everyone else associated with the event is the best
possible way to set a container.

YES SIR!

I INSIST ON WRITING AND APPROVING THE "INVITATION." THAT REQUIRES ME TO
LISTEN TO THE SPONSOR EXPLAIN WHAT THEY EXPECT AS OUTCOME(S).

THEN I TELL THEM THEY WILL "NOT" GET WHAT THEY WANT BUT SOMETHING FAR
GREATER AND AS YET UNKNOWN!

IF THEY DON'T, OR IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT, I STATE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE
TO PAY ME.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PAID!