Evaluations of Open Space in Novi Sad, Serbia

Dragana Tomic draganatomic4hr at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 10:19:10 PST 2006

Dear Elwin,

its great to see that Open Space is practicing more
and more in my country.... by opening space and
people, creating new ideas and actions towards better
future....

Greetings from Belgrade,
Dragana Tomic,
Training Consultant

http://mail.yahoo.com

>From  Sat Apr  1 15:08:24 2006
I have some questions about how the report was set up, and what the
'givens' or 'non-negotiables' for the event were. We also are doing work
for organizations funded by USAID and they are looking closely at the
investment in OST and whether it is worth it beyond simply an exchange
of good ideas.

I am looking at the comment in the evaluation:
"On the other hand, I am not sure exactly how the results of this great
event can adequately be recorded (and what are they,in the most concrete
sense, other than truly great exchange of ideas, meeting and coming
together of people with similar problems who will now have the chance
contact each other in the coming period...Which is perhaps more than
enough). I understand the report was supposed to serve this purpose ,
but looking through them, I believe there could have been a better way
to put the actual results together - what that would be, and how it
could have been implemented, I don't really know. Furthermore, I am also
not sure how much follow up action will there be in the foreseeable
future."

It would assist me greatly in our current USAID work and relationships
re OST and the COSO to understand how the reports were done and what the
'givens' were. Thank you in advance for the time it will take to do the
response.

Birgitt
www.dalarinternational.com
Providing a holistic approach to business success