Interviewing President of changemakers.net

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 04:01:53 PDT 2006

Like open space, changemakers.net has emerged over nearly 30 years of passion
for system transformation, by and for peoples and communities out of the
Washington DC area - a region that has recently seen so much money thrown at
social controlling (closing space) around the world

In my naive questioning style I have got to believe that there could be
extraordinary system revolution power if open space facilitators and
changemakers trusted each other enough to connect each other's systemic
interventions

I am interviewing the president of chnagemakers.net and in parallel of the
parent network www.ashoka.org . If you have some questions I should include,
why not teel me - chris wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk

Historical connections of changemakers.net

-every peacemaking revolution principle of Gandhi's : Ashoka was one of the
core influencers of gandhi, and among the 1500 certified members of peoples
revolution of ashoka and changemakers, India networks have always been the
lead experimenters in truth

-the innovation principles of studying 140 years of literature on
entrepreneurial revolution (entrepreneur's origin means take back as in what
does society need to take back next from confusing powers that be - I use the
word "confused" as in Practice of Peace's 3C's - Chaos, Confusion, Chnage)

-uniting USA philanthropists and supporters of microfinance and social
entrepreneurial world championships

-an emerging 4 hemispheres model inviting all meta-networks to map how they
criss-cross with each other's systemic invention for global village
sustainability http://clubofdc.blogspot.com - within this there is a golden
triangle:
the apex to start with : the smallest voice but one that is a seed present in
a million global vilages: identify the question that voice has a right to ask
the world about its future

apex 2 find the media that was founded to include that voice and lobby until
the media is prepared to ask the 1000 top-down controlers of the largest
relevant organisations how they answer that question transparently - making
clear that the futire of that leader's valuation will be determined by the
sustainability of his answer

apex 3 1000 top-down powers

(As a scot, networks around me will challenge The Economist and the British
Broadcasting Corporation to come out as Apex 2 for relevant contexts, or close
these media down. Do you have any pro-peoples media you are confident to mess
with?)

the idea of changemakers.net is to jam projects on the most vital community-
up themes - currently health for all project network is being linkedin at
http://www.changemakers.net/journal/300603/health.cfm

previous jams include :
Markets Serving Poor
Sustaining Ethical Society
End Human Trafficking
Citizens for Organisations

The language used to get the media to realise that changemakers is an
irresistible force for humanity and natural evolution includes :
-what if every person worldwide is encouraged to have and make ideas for change
-the rise and rise of the citizen sector (a systemically different
organisational typology from .com, .gov, or any other major 20th C
organisational constitution of Western or Northern MBAs)
-David Bornstein's book: How to Change the World

Do tell me if you have a question for changemakers.net that I should be asking
or a background question on why I know 5 generations of scots
http://clubofarran.blogspot.com who support the connections between open up
circles for the people, social entrepreneurial revolution as well as the
Scottish networking and clan-family identity as a peoples who now live 5 times
more in hemispheres outside Scotland than in Scotland

chris macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
author 1990 World Class Brands - the 7 revolutions to media the world's people
need to stage
co-author 1984: The 2024 Report - the 7 revolutions of Death of Distance
networking that the world's people (1st networked generation 1984-2024) need
to collaborate around if future generations and global villages are to be
harmoniously sustainable
co-biographer of cases of Entrepreneurial Revolution spotted by Scots over 200
years http://entrepreneurialrevolution.blogspot.com