Forum invitation: How can I live sustainably? Belfast May 6th, 2006

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon Apr 24 13:37:04 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues,
This invitation came from an OST colleague who posted to OSW. I didn't
think we would have content migrating to the list from the blog!

Please consider passing this information who might be in the Belfast
area.

raffi

---------------------------------------
Raffi Aftandelian
consultant trainer facilitator essenceworker
essenceworks consulting group
organizational health and balance
Moscow
raffi at essenceworks.ru, raffi at bk.ru
+7 926 377 79 15

Below is an invitation to a sustainable living forum scheduled for May 6th in Belfast sent by OST facilitator Philip Rogers.

HOW CAN I LIVE SUSTAINABLY?

On Saturday May 6th we will have the time and space to both ask answer this question in the company of others who are also interested and inspired by it. When we reflect on, and begin to understand, what sustainable living means we can act with more confidence to make a difference in our lives and in our communities.
This is an invitation for you to come and join in an Open Space event. Bring your passion, your ideas and your stories; to contribute, to listen, to learn, to be inspired - in an environment that is co-created on the day.

Saturday May 6th
South Bank Hall, Kimberley Drive
10 am -6pm

There is room for 40 people, please call Philip or Jane on 028 9020 3692 to register or email them on ganddltd at clara.co.uk. so we will know how many people are coming.
There is no charge for the day.
A vegetarian lunch can be provided for 5 GBP if you order it in advance.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru