here's another test. . .

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:20:44 PDT 2006

I have been surprised that no one had any response to my recent invitation
to the May evolutionary salon, convened by, along with a few other
colleagues, Peggy Holman and myself.  I can understand that no one on the
list was interested enough to come but I know we are doing amazing work at
the salons, in open space.  I thought it would engender at least a ripple of
comment. . . but except for one private email, I wouldn't know that anyone
had read the invitation!

What is an evolutionary salon?  check out the webpage for May's salon:
http://www.thegreatstory.org/ev-salon3.html

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick