4 Principles and 1 Law in Espanol

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Apr 28 07:17:37 PDT 2006

Hello, Jimmy -

You wrote:

Does anyone have the 4 principles and 1 law in Spanish that you could
forward to me?  Or refer me to a website that has it?

Eva wrote:

If you go to http://www.openingspace.net - our fabulous Lisa Heft's homepage

- you will find the signs on all sorts' different languages and also an

explanation of OST in Spanish!

I'll add:

Thank you, Ms. also-fabulous Eva - Jimmy and others, if you go to my website
and click on Open Space Technology / The Method you'll find the word
"Glossary" in the yellow bar at the top of the page.  In the Glossary you
can click on a particular letter or on "View All".

By the way, that same area of the website has papers and resources for any
of you folks who wish to learn more about Open Space.

Jimmy, the Open Space article on my home page is in Spanish, translated by
the wonderful Pablo Piekar, who is from Argentina.  If you are by chance
needing this for an Open Space in your home region of Texas, do know that I
also have a version of it that has been adjusted for the regional vocabulary
used in San Antonio, Texas.  Let me know if you need that.

You'll note on my home page that I have the 2-page article explaining Open
Space available in Swedish, as well, thanks to the fabulous Eva -- and Eva
and others have contributed their translations to the Glossary, growing it
like a garden of languages.  If any of you who speak other languages would
like to translate the article or the Glossary into your own language, I can
post that on this website, too, for others to share and use.  Contact me
directly if you are interested, and I can send you the materials in English.
(and yes, Carol, your Arabic translation for the Glossary is soon to be
added as well, thank you so much.)

Take care, in any language, and kisses to you Eva, or however I say that in
Swedish,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator