Half-way to this?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 17:36:57 PDT 2006

A half-way technology is, by definition, half way to the right spot, and
soon to be replaced by something better. In the case of OST, I think the
"better" is what we have had all along (self-organization) but refused, or
were unable, to recognize it. So it is all about half way to coming home
again. And for all those who have seen OST to be something new and
different, this may come as a shock. It is as old as the millennia, which is
kind of nice.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html