We're not just talking....

John Steinbach John4jp at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 08:39:16 PDT 2005

OS Friends,

Sorry about the non-post post I sent a little earlier.  I'm new to the list
and thought I was replying to Doug, saw the message was going to the list, and
as I was moving to close out the message, I hit send.

Might as well take some space in this message to share a little Rumi:

There is a community of the spirit.
Join it, and feel the delight

I was writing to thank Doug for inviting me to attend the OS last night.  It
was wonderful to see what emerged.  Thanks Doug, and thanks to all of you that
are opening space around the world and inviting people to join in.

John

In a message dated 9/26/2005 10:21:25 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
John4jp at aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 9/26/2005 10:18:06 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
> 76066.515 at compuserve.com writes:
>

>> To my good friends--
>>
>> Posted this to my blog this morning:
>>
>> During evening news at an OST last night, one man said something to the
>> effect of, "We're not just talking, we're... discussing!" Yeah, I know what
>> he means.
>>

>> What I take him to be saying is we are actually about the planning in
>> earnest, the taking of first steps of action. It is the difference between
>> theory and the birthing of practice. This looks entirely different
>

> www.jpconsultantsinc.com
>
> John Steinbach
> JP Consultants, Inc.
> www.jpconsultantsinc.com