OS Facilitator Needed in Asheville, NC

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Sun Sep 25 19:19:40 PDT 2005

Thanks Joelle,

We've already talked to Chris - he's not available. I don't know who
Winnie is, does anyone have her contact info? Also exchanged emails with
Doug Germann, and he's interested in the possibilities.

I'm sure we'll find the "perfect" person.

Thanks again.

with grace and love,

Zelle

************
Zelle Nelson
Engaging the Soul at Work/Know Place Like Home/State of Grace Document

www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at maureenandzelle.com

office - 001.828.693.0802
mobile - 001.847.951.7030

Isle of Skye
2021 Greenville Hwy
Flat Rock, NC 28731
USA

Joelle Lyons Everett wrote:

> Maureen and Zelle--
>
> Chris Weaver, in Asheville, is an experienced OS facilitator.
> chris at springbranch.net <mailto:chris at springbranch.net>
>
> I also met a woman, first name Winnie, who lives in Asheville and is
> an OS facilitator.  Can't remember her last name, but Harrison knows her.
>
> Hope you can find someone nearby, since it is a short meeting.
>
> Joelle Everett * *

ÐÏࡱá