Short Report of Gratitude

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat Sep 24 11:56:50 PDT 2005

Lisa--

 << On my handouts I say when and why OS would and wouldn't be used,
 << including the deliverables of a short OS as compared to a longer one -
 << in that way I feel it is explaining how a longer OS would be more
useful

Would you be so kind as to send the text of your handout to the list, or
post it on the wiki or Web?

Thanks!

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Who needs to be heard?