Use of Wireless, wiki and other high-technology for documentation (long)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 11:52:30 PDT 2005

Lisa--

Thanks for your summary of the discussion on this question.   I'd just like
to add a couple of notes from my own experience.

One client asked the Newsroom Coordinator to print two copies of each
report--one to post as usual, the other, in a very large font, placed in an agreed-on
spot to be picked up by a member of the group with extremely low vision.
Good idea for future reference.

About flipcharts--some groups don't use them at all, and others use them very
productively.   The client can almost always find someone willing to lend a
few flipcharts for the duration of the meeting, if the cost of renting exceeds
their budget.   It's a good idea to take a look at borrowed flipcharts ahead
of time, as some defy easy assembly!

Thanks again for all the thoughtful ideas contributed to this thread!

Joelle