Open Space Learning Report - Mini OS for non-profit (longish)

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Sep 21 02:03:19 PDT 2005

Thanks for a great story and pix Wendy - gives me
a real feel for the space you created....and a
solid reminder that 'space is space'  the world
over....and I like your commitment to not
allowing your 'germs' to become 'space
invaders'....and your term 'quelling the queasies' - lovely!
Also confirms for me that it is the relevance of
the 'question' that really generates the energy
for the sampling of the process....and for short
open space events that I've facilitated, some
remarkable conversations and actions have
emerged....on one occasion the action was to
introduce the Law of Mobility into the
workplace...so it was the experience of the
process itself that created the action - rather
than the issue being considered....how wonderful
Cheers
Brendan