Wireless and Wiki

Nancy Weatherhead newresolve at eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 15 02:59:07 PDT 2005

Lisa,

As a high tech person, I thoroughly appreciate being able to move away from
my dependence on computers in my day-to-day life :).  I do agree with
Harrison that it would, indeed, change the energy of an OST to have laptops
and wireless computers in breakout circles and it is another 'tool' to hide
behind should one choose to do so... and... if you were to use laptops, it
might be suggested that only one person be the note taker as in OST and
perhaps an invitation to capture essence rather than details?  I would still
suggest having a marketplace to post the topics, etc.  Beyond that...?  I'm
interested to hear what others may have to say in this regard.

Thanks,
Nancy