SV: The Last Boat Out

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sun Sep 11 23:35:51 PDT 2005

Christine!

Thank you for this! It is so important to tell the stories that “have love
inside”. Unfortunately we here on the other continent are mostly getting
told the bad and sorrow ones. And if we could focus on what works and all
the caring and love that exist – maybe all human could be less afraid and
daring to trust one another

All the best

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50

 <mailto:eva at epshumaninvest.se> eva at epshumaninvest.se,