learning report - OS for 60 teachers in Northern BC Canada (longish)

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Tue Sep 6 21:36:47 PDT 2005

Thanks Doug!

I evolved as I went along...first off walked clockwise (the cord was good
and long at least!) Then the first snag came when the cord got caught on the
basket of markers in the centre...so did my Las Vegas best and swooshed the
cord over to general hilarity and applause...then sort of evolved into
dipping into the centre to go around the markers...didn't think until
afterwards to just get the darn things out of the way...how we will get used
to the way things have always been...then started to do as you suggest and
walked back counter-clockwise...although I am one of those folks that has a
hard time doing that...it feels very odd to me...but there you are--those
who can't adapt in the face of necessity are in a poor spot, eh?

Cheers and love,
Wendy