learning report - OS for 60 teachers in Northern BC Canada (longish)

Proteus Communications proteus at shawbiz.ca
Tue Sep 6 11:31:35 PDT 2005

Dear Wendy--thank you for your big, courageous, willling heart.  thank you
for sharing all this with me.  I learn so much from you and all who share
here.  I will keep you all posted as I begin to use Open Space more here on
Bowen Island (Chris...I thank God you are here, even if you're away opening
space in some other place, your presence here on Bowen has already opened so
much possibility, so much spaciousness...)  And Wendy, I loved your musings
on the role (roll) tape has in our lives as open space faciilitators!
love
Kathryn
(sunny Bowen Island)

  _____