Opening Space on the Gulf Coast

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Sep 6 10:58:03 PDT 2005

Hi, all --

Doug wrote:
< Lisa-- Since there will be a bunch of us there [in San Antonio, Texas]
Nov 12-14 for OSonOSinUS, it would be a great time for space to be
opened in several venues, and probably about the time people will be
anxious to get something new going. Maybe we can do something....>

Hi, Doug -

This is indeed part of the conversation we are having...I'm guessing it
all depends on whether folks have capacity to put this all together to
happen around the OSonOSinUS days or if that'll have to happen at
different various times when locations and energies make themselves
available.  Stay tuned...

Lisa