Opening Space on the Gulf Coast

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Sep 6 07:48:40 PDT 2005

Hello, dear colleagues --

There is an Open Space community of practice in San Antonio, Texas -
many hurricane evacuees are now living there, with the help of the San
Antonio community.

This OS community of practice has just formed, after an OST learning
workshop I gave there (if any OpenSpaceniks reading this list reside in
the San Antonio region let me know and I can connect you to these other
folks).

We (that local community of OS facilitators and I) have already been
talking about looking for opportunities to open some space there with
folks affected by the hurricane - now I can share that there are others
(you all) from our global community available to help them should they
need it.  I shall keep you posted as to what evolves in that region.

Take care,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator