Stammitsch in NYC

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Mon Sep 5 21:13:20 PDT 2005

Hi Esther

Sorry to hear that you were left on your own.

To cheer you up <grin> below is a note that I sent to Marei last week. She responded that she would pass the message on 'and will make sure to be there myself one Sat morning.'

Here is it again for your and others in, or passing through, NYC interest.

Hi Marei
The venue you have chosen is very close to the home of a great friend of mine, storyteller extraordinaire Diane Wolkstein. She lives in Patchin Place which is just off the nearby library.

You and fellow NYC spacers may be interested to know that Diane organises storytelling performances at the statue of Hans Christian Andersen In Central Park every Sat morning from June through September.

You can see details of this on her website www.dianewolkstein.com under Events.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen and best wishes for your gathering on Monday.

Go well

Alan
Hong Kong