PoP in Berlin 2005

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Sep 27 15:38:29 PDT 2005

Dear colleagues,
have a look at
www.practicepeaceberlin.org
You are invited to come to the program, attend a stammtisch the night
before the Program and stay after the Program for Harrisons 70th
birthday which we will celebrate with him, if he is so inclined, in
Berlin on the last day of the program, December 2.
If you dont know anyone in Berlin we can arrange a stay with a berlin
host (os-worker or other humans).
We are inviting people that interested in working together productively
and peacefully in their places of work, in their neighborhoods, schools,
parishes, organisations, families, political parties....and, of course,
people already into facilitating os-events.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

   --
Practice of Peace Program with Harrison Owen in Berlin, Germany
November 30 through December 2, 2005
Info and Registration at www.practicepeaceberlin.org

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany