OS Facilitator Needed in Asheville, NC

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Sat Sep 24 10:58:37 PDT 2005

We were asked to facilitate and Open Space event in Asheville, North
Carolina but it happens to be the same weekend that we're already
facilitating a State of Grace Document workshop.

An Open Space facilitator is needed for the Annual Meeting of the French
Broad Food Co-op in downtown Asheville, North Carolina. (It's near the
French Broad River in the Blue Ridge Mountains.)

They are a consumer-owned co-operative--a business owned by the people
who work and shop here; a place where everyone makes a difference. From
their days as a buying club of friends and families in 1975 to the
bustling downtown storefront they have today, the Co-op has been a
center for the community and a leader in healthful and natural living.
As Asheville has grown, two natural food groceries have opened in the
area, one, Earth Fare has been around for several years close to, but
not in downtown, and another Greenlife has opened in the last year,
virtually downtown. The latest natural food store addition to the
community has made an impact on the French Broad Food Co-op and is a
major issue for the upcoming meeting.

There are about 1000 members, but just under 200 are expected to attend
this meeting. It's only a half day, so time is tight. Our preference
would be to have a rather experienced facilitator due to the short time
frame and the number of people. Because this is a non-profit
organization, they are looking to do this either by donation or by a fee
to be negotiated.

The date for the event is Saturday, October 22nd in the afternoon.
Here's their website: http://www.fbfc.com <http://www.fbfc.com/>/
Let me know if you'd like to talk further about this and then I can
connect you directly with them.

with grace and love,

Maureen McCarthy and Zelle Nelson

Maureen K. McCarthy and Zelle Nelson

Engaging the Soul @ Work

maureen at stateofgracedocument.com <mailto:maureen at stateofgracedocument.com>

828.693.0802 (Home Office #)

Note: 847.951.7030 (NEW US mobile #)

(0)7810 426 061 (UK mobile)

2021 Greenville Highway

Flat Rock, NC 28731 USA

Visit www.stateofgracedocument.com

Ever have a business/personal relationship go sour?

...let's talk about The State of Grace Document,

a tool we've created which has spread worldwide--build

your business relationships on trust; replace/enhance

the legal contracts that start with the premise "I need

to protect myself from you."  Start your personal

relationships deeply knowing and trusting at an unusual

level. Then use it as a tool to find your way back to peace,

if the need arises.

www.stateofgracedocument.com

--
ÐÏࡱá