Open Space Learning Report -a bit more learning...

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed Sep 21 12:17:49 PDT 2005

Hi all :)

One other thing that I didn't mention in my report last night--and I think
it was an important thing.  Just before I began, I took a few minutes to
talk to myself. I reminded myself that their anxiety wasn't my anxiety.  I
made sure that I had LET GO of any of my anxiety, so it didn't become their
anxiety...and so that I could enter the space as clear and open as possible.
I also opened/invited all that I know about OS to become present, my
confidence in it.  And then most of all, I embraced all those
present--activating my faith and trust in their innate capacity to succeed
in Open Space.  So that when I walked into the circle all of that
spaciousness/ positivity/ possibility walked in with me.

Cheers,
Wendy