NY Area Appreciative Inquiry SIG Meeting, Tues, Sept. 20, 2005

Denise Lalonde Dlalondeny at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 09:07:48 PDT 2005

Hello Everyone:

Please join us for  the next meeting of the Appreciative Inquiry Special
Interest Group  through the Organizational Development Network of New York,
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 .

Come join us as we study, explore and apply the  Appreciative Inquiry
Philosophical Approach along with  other positive/collaborative approaches and
practices around change  and transformation.  It is our hope to create a supportive
community of  practitioners to bring more of these approaches into New York
City and Area  Organizations.

The next meeting will take place on: