OSonOSInUS 2005

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Sun Sep 11 13:41:45 PDT 2005

Diana,

Can you tell us more about the special rate for OSonOS at the hotel?
The online rate is $149/night for the basic room. What is the rate for
the event?

Thanks,
Diana

Diana Larsen
www.futureworksconsulting.com   503-288-3550
Podcast from Agile2005 conference available at:
https://agiletoolkit.libsyn.com/

Upcoming Events:
- SD Best Practices, Boston MA USA, Sept. 2005
   http://www.sdexpo.com//2005/bp/experiential.htm
- Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference
   Portland OR USA, Oct 10-12, 2005
   http://www.pnsqc.org/conference05/workshops.php
- Open Workshop with Diana Larsen, Esther Derby & Ken Schwaber
   "The Secrets of  Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"
    Dec. 6-8, 2005, Portland OR USA
    http://www.futureworksconsulting.com/events.html