Meditations on tape

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Mon Sep 5 23:28:09 PDT 2005

Hi all,

It feels a bit strange to post something light when there is so much heavy
and difficult happening right now.  But I am told that humour is healing, so
if you need a smile.here is my offering.

I Opened Space on Friday in Prince George, BC, Canada.and here is what I
wrote on the plane home.

Meditations on tape

Opened Space today for a group of 60 teachers and administrators and for
some reason my mind was captured by the tape.  I wondered, what is the
optimum length for pieces of tape?  What is just too short?  What's too
long?  Does it vary with the width?  When it's just right, it curls up like
chrysanthemum petals.  And do you start laying out the pieces from the top?
The bottom?  The sides?  And, of course, the joy of it all is that it
doesn't matter in the slightest.  The fun's in the wondering.  So I wondered
and smiled to myself and thought of you all.

Be a good topic.be a good topic.be a good topic.

Love,

Wendy

PS:  my learning report follows in a separate email