Help for refugees

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Sep 2 10:31:28 PDT 2005

I gleaned this from the fs list,
and as I was moved by Leslies move
I wrote to her
mmp

Hello,

I dont know if we have any Future Search members who are refugees
from the Hurricane.  And I know that California is a long way away
from their home along the gulf.  But if you know of someone who needs
a place to stay for a while& I am an empty nester in a big home just
south of  San Francisco bay and I have two huge bedrooms with
attached bathrooms that I would be willing make available for someone
that needed a place to stay for a while. I also have points on my
credit card for at least one free domestic flight that I could offer.
I would be willing to accommodate children and, possibly, a pet as
well.

I can be reached at

ljanoe at janoeassociates.com

650 544-6622 cell

650 712-9727 home /office

Leslie Janoe

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 316 resident Open Space Workers in 57 countries (working in a total of 115 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org