IAF-Europe-Conference

Roswitha Vesper roswitha.vesper at t-online.de
Sat Sep 3 02:21:16 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

this is a short note to let you know about the latest situation with the
IAF Europe Conference (7-9 Oct. 2006, Bad Honnef).  In the last few days
we have received our 100th registration and now have a few more. This
year the IAF decided to invite a number of internationally noted
facilitators to participate in the conference. They will be doing
pre-conference sessions as well as a session in the conference.

Here are the news about the events before the conference. We stretched
the closing date for registration for the Pre-conference sessions to 15
September.

These are this years' Pre Conference Sessions:

Ingrid Bens: "Facilitating With Ease! - Workshop"

Roger Schwarz: "The Skilled Facilitator Approach"

Dale Hunter: "Person centered facilitation - an experiential workshop
for facilitators."

David Wayne/Linda Vogelsong: "The Other Side of Facilitation: The depth
realities of organization, community, and individual functioning and
their relation to facilitation."

If you are considering attending the conference and a pre-conference
session I would encourage you to decide and register as soon as
possible.

You can find more information and also register through the web site at
<http://www.iaf-europe.org/> www.iaf-europe.org

If you have any difficulties or questions feel free to get in touch at
any time.

All the best,

Roswitha Vesper

Kommunikationslotsen
Assoziierte Partnerin

Kardinal-Frings-Str. 43
53604 Bad Honnef
Fon:   +49/(0)2224/70603
Fax:   +49/(0)2224/9198218
Mobil: +49/(0)1729258363
 <http://www.kommunikationslotsen.de/> www.kommunikationslotsen.de
 <http://www.facilitate.de/> www.facilitate.de
 <http://www.die-openspace-seite.de/> www.die-openspace-seite.de

IAF Europa-Konferenz 2005 - 7.-9. Oktober 2005, Bad Honnef -
<http://www.iaf-europe.org/> www.iaf-europe.org

Facilitator Training - 3.-5. November 2005, Alfter -
<http://www.kommunikationslotsen.de/> www.kommunikationslotsen.de