Stammtisch in NYC - location for the open space tribe meeting in New York City

Esther Ewing ewingchange at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 17:00:00 PDT 2005

See you then, Marei
-----Original Message-----
From: Marei Kiele <MareiKiele at web.de>
Date:         Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:45:00
To:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Stammtisch in NYC - location for the open space tribe meeting in New York City

Dear fellows in Open Space, sorry to everybody I kept waiting - I first had to explore Manhattan to find something suitable and afterwards I was away from email for about two days. But now finally is the right time: I happily announce that the first "New York City open space Stammtisch / tribe meeting" is going to take place on upcoming         Monday, 5th September, 7 pm.  I invite you to meet with Open Space collagues / people interested in Open Space from the New York City area to spend time together, share ideas, network, get support for upcoming projects - or just enjoy an evening with "your tribe". We meet at          COSI, Café / Sandwich-Bar / Restaurant         504 Avenue of the Americas / 6th Avenue, close to 13th street        New York City, NY 10011,  phone: 212.462.4188   a place where everybody can drink and eat as little or as much as you choose.         The closest subway station is: 6 Av (L line), 14 St (F, V line) Please feel welcome either if you are experienced with Open Space or if you are just interested, if you already expressed your desire to come or if you consider coming now - just show up and be prepared to be surprised. Warmest regards to everybody,being excited and looking forward to monday, Marei
--
Now and here much more is possible.
        Marei Kiele        c r e a t i n g   r e a l i t y        Arndtstr. 43, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany        66-45 73rd place, Middle Village, NY 11378, USA        phone: 631-804-8792 (at Kurt Connelly)        mailto:mareikiele at web.de

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
330 East 38th St. Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016, USA