stammtische worldwide

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Thu Sep 1 02:03:25 PDT 2005

Dear Michael, dear list,
For some time I have been pregnant with the wish to have a stammtisch in
this part of Sweden. So, I hereby wish to announce the delivery at
Katalin on monday 5 september 19.00. Katalin is a very nice pub close to
Uppsala station. It takes 40 - 50 minutes with train or bus from
Stockholm central station.
Recently I attended an advanced training in NVC - Non Violent
Communication.
( http://www.nvctraininginstitute.com/ ) I am deeply moved by all the
learning I made, and watched others do. Also by the experience that I
still have so much to learn. It was easy to find interest for OST among
both participants and trainers, and I feel inspired to continue in
synergetic direction...

Anybody interested in the Uppsala Stammtisch, feel free to contact me! I
will be at Katalin on monday, holding stammtischspace. My mobilenumber
is 0046 (0)70 687 00 95, my home number 0046 (0)18 32 16 14. I would of
course be glad if it also was announced at the worldmap.
yours
Agneta Setterwall, Uppsala, Sweden