Afterfeelings

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Tue Oct 25 00:06:56 PDT 2005

Dear Paul,
Thanks for having the courage for going against the grain and giving
us a "heads up" (a warning).

It all comes down to one's spiritual practice.

It is very humbling to hear what you have said.

I think back to the tone of your User's Guide, Harrison. I recall when
I first read it that I heard a tone of "Hey, this OST facilitation is
easy. Anyone can do it. It's simple. It's fun. It's a cinch."

I don't think you necessarily wanted to convey that message, but
that's the message I took to heart.

And what I find is that the deeper one gets into os, the further we
are invited to jump off the pole into a bottomless well, the more we
are invited to lose ourselves...so that we may then be found.

You mentioned how one consultant said that OST must be the greatest
scam invented-- you get paid and the client does the work.

That story makes me think that OS is one of the greatest ways of
tricking somebody into developing a spiritual practice. To do this work well
there is no other way. And sometimes that's scary.

Grounding. grounding. grounding.

Warmly,
raffi

 Raffi                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru