Afterfeelings

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Oct 20 12:22:20 PDT 2005

Lisa,

I recall Chris Corrigan wrote here once that he includes the day after
an OST meeting as paid time in his contracts.

And I think that's right.
Now, maybe if I began sleeping (I haven't gotten into this healthy
habit yet) during OST meetings...

But, i think the thing about OST meeting facilitation is that once
you've opened the space you're "on" whether or not you want to/like
to or not. Spirit is at work, period. I've always imagined it as a
wave flowing thru my pineal gland thru my chakras and out the belly.

I wonder if really living the four practices of os as Michael Herman
writes about them has something to do with how I feel the next day. If
I were more grounded in those practices, maybe that recovery would
take place differently?

For now, I get the sense that the day after really needs to be a day
for lounging and recovery...which doesn't always happen...

warmly,
raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru