SV: Facilitator

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sat Oct 8 05:55:19 PDT 2005

Hi Raffi!
I have the opposite reaction - when I facilitate "ordinary" trainings I am
quite exhausted afterwards. But after holding space - I am mostly very much
filled with the energy in the room. One exception though - after my "Open
Space on tour" this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with the "taster of ost"
with breakfast and lunch meeting of 1,5 h each, 3 days a road - now I am
quite exhausted! - (I will write a separate report of how it went to the
list)But for now - just know that it went very well!
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson
EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"
Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50
eva at epshumaninvest.se,  www.epshumaninvest.se